Procedure for handling applications for financing of the Usher Syndrome Foundation
An application for (co-)financing of (research) projects is to be submitted to the Board of the Usher Syndrome Foundation, which will assess the application following a fixed procedure and, if in line with the strategic objectives and resources of the Foundation, fully or partly allocate the application. A journal is maintained for the received application, registering the progress and the status.
An application shall at least contain the following, written and explained briefly and to the point:
– The case which the application refers to,
– The objectives to be reached and the timeline set out for this,
– The costs, financing and required contribution from the Usher Syndrome Foundation,
– The position of the case in the (inter)national field of research,
– The motivation of the applicant.
Applications can be submitted through e-mail to:
email@example.com or through
Usher Syndrome Foundation
P.O. Box 15746,
1001 NE Amsterdam
Applications will be handled strictly confidentially.
Procedure for application for financing